Better battery life between Samsung galaxy S6 and IPhone 6 plus from my own experience





The smartphoneworld has recently been spoken world widely because of the advancement in phones technology

Guys are w orking very hard to get money in order to pay their bills, they want to buy a phone that will serve them through out of the day when they are working. Now for those who are thinking of samsung galaxy s6 or iPhone can go through this help from my experince over those Apple's and Samsung galaxy's products




Samsung galaxy s6 or iPhone 6 plus are better for heavy users as well as to those who love to play a lot games as I used to do when at breaktime and i was into emails a lot and messages a lot like whatsaap and Facebook .
when i was currently using samsung galaxy s5 it gave me a lot problems battery life was too poor ok so I wanted to change phone and the only choices I was thinking of were Samsung galaxy S6 and iPhone 6 plus.

I thanks god that I got both of them at once so I had a wonderful chance of knowing them perfectly.


            SAMSUNG



Now,If it's just battery power you want both phones are good but there are better battery life phones. Both phones are quick for recharging. My s6 edge charged from empty to full in about 1 hour 40 mins. The s6 is just a pure power house and you get to brag about its benchmark scores and nothing comes close as a package. iPhone will have to wait until either the 6s or iPhone 7 to try to take the title again. S6 = Better hardware, design, camera, display and so on. iPhone has the easier OS though.